Welcome to Arboreta!
Home & Garden Furniture & Accessories
With the right furniture and accessories your home and garden can become a place to entertain, relax and enjoy. A place where the outdoors and indoors merge. Take a look at our website for inspirational innovative ideas for your home, patio and garden that represent exceptional value for money.
Madrid 6 Person Garden Table & Chairs Set
This set is a real conversation piece.
Garden Cantilever Parasol – 2.5m Grey/Anthracite
The high grade polyester gives..
Palermo Garden Hammock & Stand
Ideal for relaxing and unwinding .
Outdoor Copper Fire Pit
This stylish and elegant copper fire pit.
Top Home & Garden Articles
5 reasons/ways a shower screen can complement a bathroom tastefully.
There are numerous ways to make your bathroom a sanctuary within your home, and perhaps the most common way is with the inclusion of a shower screen. Particular details about the shower screen are crucial to a great design. This does not mean that you give up style for functionality. To help you with this, here are 5 reasons why a shower screen can complement a bathroom tastefully.
1) The shower screens used today are available in different designs, and many will feature clear glass, tinted glass, coloured glass as well as glass with different patterns. This is a great trait as it allows you to complement your bathroom style and theme by choosing the appropriate screen. It allows an individual to customize their bathroom the way they want it. When you think about it, the bathroom is one of the most private rooms in a house. It therefore goes without saying that creating a peaceful environment should be top on your list. What better way to accomplish this than to ensure that the type of shower screen you use blends with the theme and style in your bathroom?
2) Shower screens offer a modern touch to your bathroom, thus adding a tasteful touch. The use of large panels helps to blend modern themes with a client’s personal style, thus creating a harmonious environment.
3) One of the 5 reasons/ways a shower screen can complement a bathroom tastefully is by the fact that there is available a shower screen that features an optional door gutter. The sole purpose of this gutter is the prevention of dripping water from reaching the floor which could result in accidental slipping. This gives one peace of mind as it reduces the risk of injury.
4) Shower screens can be used effectively even in bathrooms with minimal space. This means that users with such spaces need not feel left out. How is this made possible? Simply with the use of shower screens that feature sliding doors. This not only adds a touch of elegance to the bathroom, it also means that a user can tastefully furnish their bathroom even with limited space. What’s more, the sliding is smooth, thanks to modern techniques used in designing these systems.
5) Depending on the type of shower screen that you choose, there is the option of going for a frameless one. The sill found beneath the screen may be eliminated to cater for individuals who use wheelchairs. If this is not the case, it could still be removed to allow one the pleasure of a fully tiled classy floor look. This goes a long way in adding a dash of elegance to your bathroom. The fact that it is also easy to clean means that users will not have a hard time maintaining the shower screens following successful installation.
For installation of these screens by experienced, effective and well trained staff click here, this means that you will have found more than 5 reasons/ways a shower screen can complement a bathroom tastefully.
Why artificial Grass maybe the must have garden product for 2014
Quality landscaping means that at one point a client has to ask themselves Why artificial Grass maybe the must have garden product for 2014. Artificial grass, also referred to as synthetic grass provides users with many more benefits other than just providing a great entity as far as landscaping procedures are concerned. Below are some of the advantages of using artificial grass.
- Artificial grass has a long life expectancy especially when compared to real grass. Ideally, some companies offer this type of grass with a life expectancy of up to a decade. This not only creates an inviting space in your home, it also provides a front/backyard that is always available and in tiptop condition.
- The use of artificial grass north east helps to make savings on water bills. The reason for this is rather obvious as this type of grass does not require to be watered. Even when it rains, artificial grass is known to exhibit better drainage than real grass. This way, the expense of watering grass is eliminated and this money may be used for something else.
- The use of artificial grass makes a home look beautiful and also increases the value of the property significantly. There is something that is very welcoming about a neat home or office.
- The other reason why artificial Grass is maybe the must have garden product for 2014 is that it is environmental friendly. The fact that it does not require any fertilizer or pesticide makes it a great option for the environment. Additionally, it eliminates any carbon emissions that originate from lawn mowers that use fuel.
- This form of grass is also ideal for people who keep pets in the home. Its durability means that pet owners have peace of mind unlike the case is with real grass.
- The artificial grass is always ready for play, a trait that cannot be said of real grass in harsh weather. Since this is the same type of grass used in sporting facilities, it is easy to see why artificial grass will allow you to play even when the weather changes.
- Artificial grass also ensures that your home and driveway remain clean since it eliminates puddles and mud spots that are characteristic with real grass.
- The fact that artificial grass does not need mowing means that it is cost effective in the long run. In addition to this, it also presents convenience to home owners who, for one reason or the other, are incapable of mowing their lawns. The elderly and the physically challenged stand to benefit from this type of glass. with this benefits, it is little wonder why artificial Grass maybe the must have garden product for 2014. for loads more on Newcastle Grass click here
Why everyone is going crazy for Hot Tubs and garden rooms in their Garden
By definition, a garden room is a structure that is often constructed on any one given side of the house and whose purpose is to provide extra space for the home owner. A hot tub on the other hand its just sheer luxury It is important to note that unlike a gazebo or a house extension, this room often allows for one to enjoy the landscape without any exposure to harsh weather elements. If you wanted your hot tub indoors you could use an inflatable Hot tub like an intex pure spa. This is often achieved with the use of tiled roofs, and depending on your specifications, you could choose to the room fully insulated. Garden rooms are also referred to as log cabins, outbuildings, studios or garden buildings. This is the reason why everyone is going crazy for garden rooms in their Garden. Listed below are some of the advantages that you can get from a garden room.
- A garden room is designed in line with a client’s specifications, so this is always a great opportunity to enhance the theme of one’s home to include their preferences. The garden rooms also serve to compliment the design of the rest of the property.
- The other advantage of a garden room is that it creates extra living space within the home. The moment you create a garden room, you will be left to wonder how you ever lived in its absence. This extra space could be converted to a garden office for those who prefer to work from home. It could also come in handy for those who are keen on expanding their families and could do with some kids’ space. The garden room is also appropriate for a home library, an instrument room, a garden gym…indoor hot tub the possibilities are endless!
- Garden rooms cost significantly less than conventional home extensions, yet provide functional inviting space within the home. Unlike an extension which will often involve some demolition and rebuilding, garden rooms do not pose such inconvenience and will usually be ready for use as soon as they are complete.
- The other reason why everyone is going crazy for garden rooms in their Garden is the ease of modification. These rooms may be painted just like the rest of the house, and even have power and telephone lines connected to them. If the rooms have to be altered functionally speaking, the modifications to be carried out are minimal.
- Unlike extensions which have the capacity to cause architectural disruptions, garden rooms can be put up virtually anywhere so that even minimal outdoor spaces can be used for this reason.
- Lastly, the fast that garden rooms do not require planning means that they can be custom made in different styles and are easier to install. These reasons make it clear for one to understand why everyone is going crazy for garden rooms in their Garden.
Here are 3 reasens why we love Hot tubs.
1) A hot tub in the garden is social heaven and amazing for parties.
2) All year round garden family fun, no matter what the weather.
3) Hot tubs for all budgets for luxury high end tub to cheap inflatables, for more on inflatables click here
See how a camping tent can be a kids’ garden sanctuary.
A play tent is ideal for keeping your child busy, and for many people, this is an integral part of development. This is what makes it important to look at the available options, and it is the reason this article provides pointers for you to see how a camping tent can be a kids’ garden sanctuary. Before you choose the type of family camping tent to transform to a kid’s garden sanctuary, there are a few factors that you must put into consideration. For a start, it is extremely important to ensure that your child has an interest in the outdoors. Kids are different, so it is wrong to make an assumption that the kid will automatically be interested. There are some children who would prefer to stay indoors, so ensure that the child is keen on spending time outdoors.
Look at the amount of space that is available. If you do not have ample space, you might want to rethink the whole concept of getting a play tent from camping material. The idea is to have a colorful tent. Remember that tents are large in size, so do not underestimate this and choose to place the tent indoors. Thirdly, you must also check the quality of the tent. The rule of thumb is that a cheap tent, while it may serve its purpose, is likely to be of lower quality than a more costly tent. Wheredoes quality come in as far as this play tent is concerned, one may ask. Quality is important because how your child plays will determine how long the tent will last. If your child is aggressive, the period it lasts will be short.
Now that we have seen what factors to consider choosing a play tent, it is important to see how a camping tent can be a kids’ garden sanctuary. The first thing to do is to modify the tent so that its theme is in line with the kind of garden that you envision. This is not as hard when you think about the fact that the camping tent is designed for use in the outdoors. This means that lively hues of green are a good place to begin. At this point, you may choose to involve your child in the process of selecting the color that will be used to paint the camping tent. in addition to this, there are many products that can be used within the tent, thus making it ideal for a playground.
Since camping tents are designed for the outdoors, it is unlikely that you will find a weak tent. You must be on the lookout, however for weaknesses in the structure of the tent that will compromise its ability to remain water proof. The tent must also be simple to clean since it will get dirty on surfaces, the inside and the outside. Stuff the tent with items that the child will find fascinating, all the while ensuring that the play tent is in excellent condition.
Making little stickers as attractive additions will go a long way in ensuring that your child enjoys playing in the outdoors. Once this is complete and the tent is ready, allow the child to explore the immediate environment so that they learn on the go. The article allows you to See how a camping tent can be a kids’ garden sanctuary, with much of the content here been things you can do at home.
14 Tips on How to choose a landscaper
When you are looking for someone who will help to transform your garden spaces into something wonderful and beautiful you want to get yourself a good landscaper. Landscapers are not one size fits all people and it might take you a while to find exactly what you are seeking in someone. One may be a general gardener and another may be diverse in everything and more of driveway paving and garden contractor. There are many reasons why you might want to hire outside help to keep your grounds looking wonderful but no matter what that reason is one thing is the same. You want to ensure that you are getting a good value and that you are getting someone who is going to do for you exactly what you want done. You want to have someone who has vision but you also want someone who will never do anything that might hinder your own vision for how you see spaces in your garden looking. You want someone who will work together with you and someone who will be understanding and that you get along with. We’ve put together 14 best tips on how to find someone in your local area to hire as your landscaper so please enjoy!
- How do you want it to look? – This is the first question that should be on your mind. You should always have at least a basic idea of how you want your spaces to look. If you want to find the right landscaper for the job then you will need to be clear about what it is that you are looking for.
- Quote!Quote!Quote! – Always make sure that you get on site quotes from companies. We recommend that you get at least 3 companies to come out to your own home and look at things physically. If they cannot come to your house or give you a quote then you do not need their services.
- Budget Correctly – Make sure that you have a denomination in mind that you can afford to spend. Do not go over that budget if you do not have to unless you are getting something very extraordinary in return for that extra money. Stick to your budget and do not allow anyone to tell you that you need something that you don’t. A good landscaper will understand this.
- Reputation is Gold – Do not take a salesman’s word that their company does the best work. You will need to do some research and that means taking a look at previous works they have done and also find out customer reviews for the company itself. Most of this you can find online very easily for most companies.
- Vision is yours! – If you have a realistic idea of what you want your gardens to look like and you cannot seem to find common ground with the landscaper that comes out to your home then keep looking. There is always someone who can do what you want if it’s really realistic.
- You’ve Found It! – Now that you’ve found a company that you can work with you want to have everything that you want in writing. Everything that you want done and the quote that they’ve written up you want to make sure is stuck to no matter what!
- Insurance! – You will want to make sure the people you are working with will now be backed by insurance as well. You want to take no chances when it comes to your home and improvements on it.
- It’s a process – When they are doing their work it doesn’t mean that it’s going to look beautiful as soon as they start working. It’s a process and it’s going to take time to get things the way that you want them looking. Try not to get frustrated very easy because everything is a process and things will take time to happen and to develop. The landscaper industry is very professional and they want to make your garden into something wonderful.
- Accidents Happen – Not everything is always going to run smoothly. Expect at least one delay in your project. Making sure that you expect things to come up is important because you can keep your cool and you can really just let them do their work.
- Stay Calm – Getting upset at your landscaper isn’t going to make things run any smoother than they already are. These people are doing you a service and should be treated with respect and dignity.
- Delays Happen – Working outside means that you are at the mercy of how the weather is that day. Remember there is nothing that they can do if they cannot work. If there is rain, snow or high winds work might need to be stopped for that day. Remember, They are professionals and do not control the weather.
- Changes in Writing – Make sure that if plants that you want aren’t available or materials aren’t exactly what you wanted you will need to make sure that you actually have all of it in writing in your contract so that the cost difference can be shown either in the positive or in the negative.
- Tips and Tricks – A good landscaper will give you tips and tricks for your garden as they do the work they are doing. This is a wonderful sign that you’ve picked the right people for the job. They will not only do the work that you need done but they will speak with you and keep you up to date with progress and also give you advice as it’s needed.
- Follow-Up! – A good landscaper company will follow up with you and make sure that the work they’ve done has been perfect for you. No matter what they will check back and they will offer you advice and also fix any mistakes that might have been overlooked. Making sure that you are getting all of these things while they are working you will be sure that you’re gotten exactly the right landscaper company out there for your particular job. For more on general landscaping visit this website